Pay per day...

Is it me, or are the vendors getting hungry...?

There seems to be a preponderance of sites/services offering information
on a daily basis for a suitable (not-inconsiderable) daily fee.
Latest discoveries include www.chaosfutures.com and www.yenman.com among
others, although there are bargains out there such as
www.tradersfind.com that lease at $200/month.

I'm just thinking - $100/day with 250 trading days per year and a
nominal 50 customers... Phew - beats the hell out of trading...!

Whatever happened to the £5K systems sellers? Oh, yes, alive and well at
www.tradersinternational.net (sorry, I think that's only $4K)...

Did anyone see the ad in TAS offering $10K/month to anyone who could
provide signals capturing 4pts/day in the S&P?

Who has these miraculous systems? Are they trading with them or is it
easier to make money selling the signals?

Is anyone paying these fees for these services and do they work and are
they worth it...?

Cheers,
Ian
<fx: mind currently boggled...>