On Demand Server from Traders-soft

Hello

I beta tested the ODS from traders-soft for a few weeks and was pretty happy
with it all along, had a problem recently accessing large amounts of intraday
data, support via email told me to tweak the registry and basically, today it
is working flawlessly for me, I could say I have no problem with it at all.

Just wanted to share, I really enjoyed beta testing, never did that before. I
use TS2k for backtesting only, ODS is neat for that, it is limited in it's use
for RadarScreen somehow, I never got into that after I learned that, I guess it
can update quotes but not your EZ language custom alerts, something like that.
If it ever was working for RadarScreen as well as it does for charts then TS
would be very convenient to use for alerting, could happen if Traders-soft can
make it over some technical hurdles.

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"