allister

From: "Nick Ali" <nick.ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:50:52 -0400

The time has come to shop around for another broker. I used to have a couple
of pages bookmarked that had pretty extensive comparisons and user views. I
seem to have lost them could anyone point me to such a thing?

I am looking for fast stand alone platform (J-Trade standalone probably),
cheap, reliable and idealy phone for emergencies. I'm not sure if talking
brokers is frowned upon here if not be happy to recieve any views.

Thanks,
Nick.