From: david b. stanley [mailto:davestan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 10:49 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DtnIQ Issues History Problem

Since I can't seem to get thru to the dtn list, I thought I'd try
here.

All the Issues history data (advancing, declining, unchanged)I
downloaded
from dtnIQ using dynatore plots as only 3 digits. The live data I
received
throughout the day was correct.

Anyone else having problems with the history downloads? Volume for the
issues data seems to be missing also.