DTN Symbols

I am new to DTN/IQFeed this week, using Dynstore.  I am on their 15 day
trial which includes all exchanges/symbols.  I use TradeStation 2000i,
switching over from E-Signal, and am currently loading symbols into the
Dynastore Portfolio Editor.

Can anyone help with the following:

1.  Cannot find symbols for Nasdaq Up volume or Nasdaq down volume.  Very
important to me for calculation of Nasdaq:  adv/decl Ratio (code which uses
Nasdaq volume).

2.  Most of the symbols entered so far collected real time intraday OK.  For
some reason Tick & Ndx started collecting data this morning but then
stopped.  OEX never started.
    a.  Ticks was collecting minute by minute until
          11:04, then stopped.
    b.  NDX was collecting by minute until 10:52

     Any idea why this would happen?

3.  Cannot find the following symbols in DTN/IQ
    1.  Nasdaq Up volume
    2.  Nasdaq Down Volume
    3.  Nasdaq Tick values