Can Tradestation6 Easylanguage be extended with DLL's

I just spoke with a Tradestation sales rep about Tradestation6.  I asked him
if Tradestation6's Easylanguage could be extended via DLL's the same way
previous versions of Tradestation could.  He didn't know, but said he would
talk to their technical support and call me.  Much to my surprise, when he
called back he said no.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?  Can DLL's be written that work with
Tradestion6?  If so, can Tradestation2000i DLL's be used in Tradestion6?
Maybe the tech support misinterpreded the question to mean will 2000i dll's
work with ts6?  I'm going to be amazed if no dll's work in ts6.

thanks,
Shawn