RE: Can Tradestation6 Easylanguage be extended with DLL's

DLL of course work with TS6 as well as with TS2000i.
TS2000i DLL are compatible with TS6
There is a document on their web site that explains the TS6 DLL features.
See the developer third party section, deeply buried in the Tradestation.com web
site

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm