Strange Behavior - TS6 Only???

I'm running a strategy in TS6 and I've just discovered a strange behavior.
I'd like to know if others can confirm this, in TS6 or in any of the other
flavors of TS.

I have a variable, N(10), and in the body of the strategy I access CLOSE[N].
Now, most of the time the correct bar is accessed.  For example, if the
current bar is number "I", then CLOSE[N] accesses bar I-N.  However, during
the first N bars of the day, CLOSE[N] accesses bar I-11, not bar I-10.  Just
in case it makes any difference, the chart is a 5-minute chart.

I would very much appreciate hearing from others on this.
Thanks.

Carroll Slemaker