Time Series Analysis

Hi it's Kevin again!!! I was wondering if anyone has read the book:
Smoothing, Forecasting, and Prediction of Discrete Time Series by R.G. Brown
1963.

I am generally skeptical of moving averages but from what I am reading from
another source it's seems what he may be talking about is sufficiently
different/advanced from what the general wisdom is regarding moving
averages/time series that it warrants further discussion.

This is a old Stats book so it may not be 100% applicable to trading be say
so perhaps it works in other applications not related to the financial
markets but doesn't work directly in the financial markets. That's what I'm
trying to find out.

Thank you regarding this manner!!