Re: Pfg/ best direct VS. Patsystem with global futures.

I used to manage two (2) branch offices for PFG when Best Direct was really
building steam (1999-2000); they lost the employee that created PFG Best
Direct - Jerome Bressert to Refco last year so I don't know how they manage
efficiency anymore.  I know that over the years, BEST Direct has had on
again/off again problems with their software and servers.  However I do know
that they had a great streak of being very stable when I last discussed it
someone last year.

We use patsystems - they do fill your trades in less than a second and the
systems ae quite stable.  My clients including myself typically  trade 10 +
lots at a time in the eminis and I have not experienced even a split fill on
market orders done in less than a second.

Just my two cents for what it's worth,

Mike Herron
Viper Trading, LLC.
www.vipertrading.com