Pfg/ best direct VS. Patsystem with global futures.

Has anyone had any experience with Pfg/ best direct VS. Patsystem with
global futures? I am currently trading with pfg/best and I am having
problems with slow fills  using market orders. I am even on the fast "B"
server. I was considering switching over to global future's pats system
since they claim to get 1-2 second fills on market orders. I would
appreciate any input from anyone who has had any experience with these two
firms.

Thanks,

Arry