Re: Bad ticks caused by Wrong Orders

From: "hans esser" <Hans.Esser@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> > > Seems like everyone is right. :)
> > >
> > > Andrew
> >
> > You and Hans are wrong.
>
> a) Hans is NEVER wrong !

I know a zebra that will testify against that!

> b) I never talked about the b.s. GLOBEX system and the way it handles
or mishandles orders, i talked about BUY,
> BUY_LIMIT, BUY_STOP orders
>
> c) I only said in my original post:
>
> --------------
> You DONT place a BUY_LIMIT above the market - allways below

But, but I DO place BUY_LIMIT orders above the market!

> If you want to buy a BREAKOUT or any such on a climbing market you
place a
> BUY_STOP.
> --------------
>
> That still stands as CORRECT !

INCORRECT!

> I dont care what an unprofessional system as globex does with orders
or not as workaround (tm OMEGA) - only talking
> of REAL PITS or REAL ELECTRONIC markets as EUREX and probably hundreds
of (silly) trading books tell you too.

> rgds hans

I thought the beer festivals didn't start up over there for another six
months :)

Dave