Re: Bad ticks caused by Wrong Orders

> > a) Hans is NEVER wrong !
>
> I know a zebra that will testify against that!

nah, my Zebra only speaks german and easy language and will never let me down !

> > You DONT place a BUY_LIMIT above the market - allways below
>
> But, but I DO place BUY_LIMIT orders above the market!

Thats to overcome silly system limitations, illiquid markets and other crap.

Ofcourse you can cross a junction when the traffic light is red - but its not correct...

So do, what you like - but dont confuse "newbies" who will give their broker a headache until sunrise.

> I thought the beer festivals didn't start up over there for another six
> months :)

Its an never ending beer festival here :-)

rgds hans