Portfolio management: I belong to that ones ...

Dear Volkner,

thank you for your help.
I am ashemed to recognize it but I belong to the group of the unsatisfied
ones who paid (not $ 5.000 bucks) but almost $ 1.000 for Rina.
I run a Windows system so a Macinthosh is not interesting, Walth Lab is for
computer skilled people, I looked for trading Recipies on web engines but I
did not find it.
Please would you like to help telling me where can I purchase it ?
Do you own it ?
If you own it I would like you to reply to a question: Trading Recipies does
the weighting  of the singles stocks of a portfolio based on their
correlation ?
Thank you again.
Regards,

Emilio Tomasini