Re: Trading . thoughts . recorded on mp3 instead of .wav

> Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:49:28 -0400
>  From: John Bowles <johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>  Subject: Trading success thoughts/beliefs recorded on mp3 instead of .wav
>
>  I have recently been voice recording key thoughts/beliefs from "Trading
>  To Win",  "Trading In The Zone", etc. onto .wav files and playing these
>  back to myself every spare moment I can using Winamp in "constant repeat
>  of a directory" mode as one more method of learning to habitually think
>  properly about trading. It seems to work. However I discovered the win98
>  .wav recorder only creates 1 minute of recording and I gather that mp3
>  files are 1/10th the size of .wav files.
>
>  Is there a good program that can record voice via the PC's sound card
>  microphone input direct to mp3 format files and also record more than 1
>  minute of recording? Can this program also convert existing .wav files
>  to mp3 format? What might the download.com search string be?
>
>  Thanks,
>  John Bowles

Here is a link to s company that makes lots of audio utilities:

      http://www2.simtel.net/pub/pd/56025.html

Peruse the page and you will see a variety of programs that you can download.

If you go to www.shareware.com and search on MP3 WAV you will find others.

I haven't used any of these programs.

donc