AW: Portfolio management: I belong to that ones ...

Emilio.

I do not own TR but years ago I worked with a friend on it... and it was
very difficult to programm strategies, since then it has not changed. But
then, if you are able to programm in TS then you should be able to programm
in WLD2 since both are Pascal based.
Here is the URL of TR:

http://www.tradingrecipes.com

Regards.