From: "Alain Beyeler" <alain.beyeler@xxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 6:56 AM
Subject: Future & Forex Broker

currently I'm trading over a german refco subcompany.

I'm now wondring what are the best brokers available for electronic traded
futures. specially eurex. What brokers do most of you use, what can you
recomend? Service, Reliability, Comission, etc...

does anyone have experience with one of the following:
www.daytrade4less.com
http://www.onlinetradingselect.com/
http://www.lind-waldock.com/
others...?