From: Jim Johnson [mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 8:42 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; Clive
Subject: Re: Open of Next Bar Problem

Hello Clive,

I've had confusing results with this as well.  Never really understood
why.  But then I also don't understand why one would use the dll
instead of the regular EL commands.  Can someone one educate me on
this?  I'm obviously missing something.  (Probably more than one!:)

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx