Re: TS4 Horizontal Lines All One Color

On Wed, 29 May 2002 14:01:04 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm having a problem that just started in TS4 and I need some help. All the
>horizontal lines on my computer seem to be in the same color (white on black
>background, yellow on blue background). When I go to edit the lines it shows
>that I have various colors selected in the edit horizontal line box but on
>the graphs all the lines are the same color, depending on the background
>color. This is true for all 3 monitors on that computer (one TS4 spread over
>3 monitors). This just started happening since Sunday and it is driving me
>crazy. Any ideas?
>
>Patrick White

Only an idea from tricks that have worked in the past:

Write down the order of your workspaces so you can re-open them in the
reverse order so that they will return to your current arrangement.
Restart TS and don't select the open to open what you last had.  Open
a single brand new workspace and create a brand new chart.  Did the
problem go away?  IF it did then re-create all your workspaces by
opening the old one, then manually duplicating it in a new workspace.
If not shut down everything and get the latest driver for your video
card.  Change your settings to VGA, and update the driver (even if it
is with the same driver you were using before), change back to your
favorite Video settings before opening TS.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977