re: easylang. help

Hi everyone

Many thanks to all who responded.

After running many versions of my code I noticed that I'm getting
infinite loop massage after 30 seconds, when nothing was wrong in a code.
So I thought omega is canceling the procedure arbitrary, if it's using cpu
uninterrupted for more than 30 seconds.

I have split my code into two parts.
1. indicator for main logic
2. function for number verification

I run it, and after 3.5 min it finished SUCCESSFULLY.

Here is another discovery. When you have peace of cpu intensive eazylang
code,
You better split it to two or more parts.

Thanks again to everyone.

Ed

ps: here is the code followed by printout.

variables:n(0),x(0),y(0),z(0),str(""),goodnbr(true);
if currentbar=1 then begin
 FOR X = 1000000 TO 1555556 begin
  str=numtostr(x,0);
  str=midstr(str,2,6);