TS4 Horizontal Lines All One Color

I'm having a problem that just started in TS4 and I need some help. All the
horizontal lines on my computer seem to be in the same color (white on black
background, yellow on blue background). When I go to edit the lines it shows
that I have various colors selected in the edit horizontal line box but on
the graphs all the lines are the same color, depending on the background
color. This is true for all 3 monitors on that computer (one TS4 spread over
3 monitors). This just started happening since Sunday and it is driving me
crazy. Any ideas?

Patrick White