Re: Any DataFeeds with API's?

Just to clarify 2 things,

1. 4-months ago NeoTicker has no disk cache nor RAM cache -
so data loading on demand from Internet feed is required for
all historical data request.

Now NeoTicker has both disk cache and RAM cache,
the speed has drastically improved since.

2. NeoTicker was not slow on 200 symbols plus -
Maybe Romi mistaken where the slowness came from :) -
Internet feed and computer speed.

NeoTicker can handle 20,000 symbol scanning in seconds when used
with DTN feed and M3 server, and can load tons of data
(say 10-tick bars for 100 days, etc.) in seconds.

We've found that for most internet connection upto
DSL or cable type, can handle real-time update plus continuous
requests of historical data upto about 200 symbols without
noticible delays - if you got T1, thats another story :)

Lawrence Chan
http://www.tickquest.com

--- Nick Ali <nick.ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Romi,
>
> There is a Ram Cache and a Disc cache (that loads out of hours)  though I
> dont think the ram chache flushes to disc (i.e. they are independant). My
> Workspaces tend to be processor heavy (not many instruments lots of
> indicators). I have high hopes that one day it might be all I need.
>
> Cheers,
> nick.

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities