ShowMe study is marked as NOT SAVED

I have an indicator that is marked via the Open EasyLanguage
Document dialog as 'Not Saved'.  Does anyone know how to
overcome this problem.  I can not open the EL source for
this Indicator as it says that I must 1st save it!!  I have
tried several things. I backed it up, I think, deleted it.
and restored it again.  But still it is marked as 'Not
Saved'.  I tried to rename it, still can't get it to move
out of this state!

While I can't get to the source code, I can apply it to a
chart.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx