From: "Romi Ghose" <r.ghose@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Nick Ali" <nick.ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: Any DataFeeds with API's?

Yeah, the only reason why I backed out of Neoticker is because it does
everything from cache.  Its fine if you are not running complex indicators,
involving past bars of various periodicity, that are being updated in real
time for say 10,000 symbols.  Plus I was looking for formula driven GUI
capability.  Lawrence told me that anytime you try to run more than 200
symbols simultaneously, things will slow down, but this was 4 months
ago...things may have changed in the mean time.  ActiveX communication
sounds good (though pipes would have been better, as you know), and I hope
they now have a data file system rather than data being available only in
the cache.
Take care
Romi