Re: Off-Topic: Browsers

Just to add my $0.02.

I use Netscape 4.75 for e-mail only. I have been using it since the 1980's. Every once in a while someone
would convince me to use another e-mail program (Pegasus. The Bat, Eudora, LookOut, you name it.). I
always RAN back to NS. NEVER got infected with a virus delivered via e-mail.
I use IE for browsing. NS pretty much sucks when it comes to browsing. I installed version 6 of NS and it
was a disaster. they immediately came out with 6.2 to fix all bugs, but I never tried it. Al versions
available on their web site.