Re: On Ernie Bonugli, who IS a liar

Johan,

You are one sly dog... do tell us Mr. Shrink... where'd you get your
passive/aggressive degree from?

Mr. Revor, I along with many others, have had many a pleasant correspondence
with Mr. Bonugli... he is a valuable contributor to this list who has never
had reason to disparage anyone else... until now. Your hollow words are
ringing in the wrong court.

There are plenty of people on the Omega list, who, if they felt it was
remotely worth the effort to demonstrate just what a "good" system is to
you, your dick would probably shrivel all the way back up into your
obviously undersized scrotum.

You do not know diddle about anyone on this list, and I can assure you that
any further of your bleatingly obvious plays for attention will be given
every smidgeon of attention they so richly deserve.

Please heed your own words, or stop wasting the time of people with real
talent on this list like Mr. Bonugli.

Best regards,

Gene Pope