On Johan Revor-a bitter person

List,

This person who goes by the name of Johan Revor has
accused me of being a liar via email.  I want to expose him
to the list so that you know him for what he is.

I have been sending him information (on his request) on a system
for which I showed an equity graph on a thread that he initiated  on
this list several days ago. After sending him two sets of
reports, and upon me asking for him to reciprocate with
equivalent reports on the system he has been touting, he refused
and accused me of being a liar.  It is his privilege to
refuse.  But there is no basis for him to call me a liar.

Be aware.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx