Re: On Ernie Bonugli, who IS a liar

Johan writes:

Get your facts straight PAL. I never requested your junk from the beginning.
You started multiple emailing me after I posted my NAZ system results which
apparently got you breathing heavy, drooling & over-excited.

After reviewing your stuff I politely asked you first to send performance
summaries for year to date and post split last 4 years -- you then refused
which simply leads me to believe you were bluffing all along. Remember I
asked you for longer performance summaries first -- not the other way around
 - and nobody twisted your arm to send me anything -- all your initial
emails, graphs and stuff were unsolicited by me.

Now take your petty dispute with me off this list -- I will not bother the
list with any more of this off topic garbage.

You're just crying over sour grapes and spilled milk that I won't reveal my
system to you. Get a life.

If you really got such a hot NAZ system send over the undoctored .xls files
for year to date and 4 year -- put up or shut up.

Johan