TS4 with Matrox G450 video card

I am running TS4 build 27 under Win98.  At the recommendation of several
members of this list, I recently replaced my old video card with a Matrox
G450 dualhead model in order to run 2 monitors.

Everything seems to run fine except I have a question for those of you
running this same video card.  In TS4, I can stretch a workspace completely
across two side-by-side   monitors.  However within that same workspace I am
unable to stretch a chart window completely across the two monitors so that
one chart fills both monitors.  I can move a chart within the workspace so
that part of it is in one monitor and part in the next, but not fill both
monitors with one chart.

Does anyone know if, and how this can be done?  Or is this some sort of
limitation of TS4?

Thank you for your help,

Howard