Re: TS4 with Matrox G450 video card

One more observation as a follow-up to my question of a few days ago.

To refresh, I was able to stretch the TS4 workspace completely across two
monitors, I was not able to stretch one chart across two monitors.  Several
people thought this behavior might be due to the OS I was using (WIN98),
others thought it might be due to the Matrox drivers.  ( I am using the
latest ones).

I also run QCharts (using Dynastore, this is where I get the data to feed
TS4 realtime).  So as a test I tried the same procedure I had tried with
TS4, with QCharts.  Interestingly ,with Qcharts I can stretch the whole
program across two monitors and I can stretch a single chart completely
across two monitors, unlike TS4.

So it appears the problem has something to do with TS4.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Thanks againg to all for your help,

Howard