Re: Under financed trader seeking solutions to trigger pulling issue

Ah, if only I could be a consistently three-sigma trader...

And there's the rub. For me at least. I keep thinking I can consistently pull
off "tail events" at will just because one person, or even ten people out of
two million did it. (Fooled by Randomness, by Taleb).

BTW: Just out of curiousity, how is Richard doing now?

alexander the hopeful