OnDemand Data Server for TS2ki Soon

Hello List,

The following was released yesterday (Apr. 18) on the
www.traders-soft.com website:

"OnDemand Server for TS2000i... Coming soon!

Forget about history maintenance!

Each time you open a workspace, OnDemand Server loads
historical and real-time data into TradeStation's
charts directly, without the GlobalServer. Currently
only quote.com servers will be supported."

Whoa!

I also would want that:

1. Such OnDemand data will be automatically saved into
the GlobalServer (GlobalServer is a useful data
editing tool, IMHO), and that

2. Quote.com will provide continuous contract data.

PS: Note that the grammar within the quotes above has
been reparaphrased in places to make it better
understood by yours truly. In so doing, I hope I have
not misrepresented the essential message. So, Caveat
Emptor ...

Regards,

Ola.