Re: Data vendors - don't get me started.

Hello Mark,

this is too good a question to go with no responses.  as I take a
break from turbo tax, here are a few largely untested ideas to kick
around/build on:

1)  If in a downtrend (to be defined) and C > C[1] and Position in
Range (H-C/H-L; PIR) > x (e.g. .60) then sell open tomorrow; exit on
close or 1st proitable open or first profitable close.

2)  If Rate of change(len= 2) crosses below ROC(len=4) then sell open;
MOC or 1st profitable open.  converse.  add trend filter.

3) If Maria Bartrimona is happy pre-market the sell open. stop and
revserse if she is sullen at 3:00 PM.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx