Data Project

Hello ,

For  anyone who wants to contribute to the data archival project there
is  a  very informal temporary mail list you can subscribe to. It is a
small  5-6  person  thing  right  now  and  the only topic allowed (ok
because we all get too much mail as is) is data.

Our  goal  right now is to mirror a few locations so that no one place
being  down will effect everyone retrieving data when they need it. We
currently  have  about  10-20 gigs of data to sort thru, so we will be
sorely  in  need  of  sorters and organizers. Anyone who wants to work
welcomed, anyone who just needs data please wait until we are setup to
handle the traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If  you wish to join in the project send a letter to the address below
with nothing in the subject.

majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the body of the mail put only the following

subscribe data-project

to unsubscribe it is just the opposite

unsubscribe data-project

--