Re: Considering something besides TS

>I get the sense that many here are giving serious consideration to finding
>another tool. If you are, I would highly recommend a fairly new piece of TA
>software called Amibroker.

I tried it several months ago.  It doesn't handle commodities or
options at all, but it's a good program for stocks.  I wrote to
the author with suggestions for expanding its capabilities to work
with futures contracts.  He was receptive, but I didn't get the
impression that he felt the capability was really important.

-Alex