From: "Paul Marfia" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 6:37 AM
Subject: RE: Previous Day High/Low/Close

: thanks.  That was useful for me as well...
:
: Followup question:  How do I get this second data stream to not interfere
: with my strategy(s)?
:
: >
: >
: > Cody,
: >
: > all you have to do is insert the same symbol in the chart as a daily
: > compression. Then select subgraph one for the display.
: >
: >
: > Jim Bronke
: > Phoenix, AZ