From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 7:45 AM
To: Omega List
Subject: Re: Considering something besides TS

Hello Dennis,

DT> I  have  been  using  a  beta version to test oddball. It has some
DT> minor  problems  with  RT  at the moment, but I have forwarded the
DT> data  and code to the developer and he has promised to resolve the
DT> problem and I know he will.

On the contributors page you will find someone did a version on a
competing product http://www.wealth-lab.com/.  Maybe this will help
the http://www.amibroker.com/ developer to be motivated.

direct link to wealth-lab version though no code is presently provided.
http://www.oddballsystems.com/simms/

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx