RE: Re[2]: anyone used paragon backup software

An issue for me with ducor's products is that they suggest NOT using their
software to backup over a network and/or to different kinds of drives, as I
recall. For example, doing a (virtual) image over a WAN from a SCSI to an
IDE isn't supported. Although Xactcopy can probably do this I'd prefer to
follow their guidance. So far, Paragon is the only software I've found where
the vendor claims this feature!