Re[2]: anyone used paragon backup software

Hello cwest,

at biloselhi's recommendation I have looked at Xactcopy
(www.duocor.com).  It can do incremental and differntial backup.  the
white paper at the site is very instructive, esp for the non-technical
folks.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx