Data 4 NOSPAM

MESSAGE IS FOR NOSPAM SINCE THEY USE BAD RETURN
ADDRESS

Nospam <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nospam!

Antitrust is an intersting idea.  However are you
willing to go to court to prove that it's legal?  What
if you lost in the end?  How much of your private
wealth would you be willing to spend to defend your
right to dessminate something that you agreed (in
writing) was proprietary, and would only use yourself
(and employees).

I don't know. Looks like a bad trade to me.  Save a
few dollars and risking a lot more.  Think of all the
data you could buy with the money spent on legal fees
alone, not to mention compensetory damages.

Seems like an awful big risk.

Also it's not illegal to have a monopoly, it's just
illegal to abuse one.  You would have to prove the
exhcnages and the providers are abusing their so
called monopoly.