From: "Rob Hartman" <trilocom1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega - List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 9:50 AM
Subject: TS6 Snafu - Daylight Savings Time

: List -
:
: TRAD informed users last Friday that there was a potential charting issue
: related to the Daylight Savings Time transition that would take place this
: past weekend.  On Saturday they released a new build which they asked
: subscribers to install prior to mkt open this morning.  I installed it.
: Initial tests on Sunday Morning were OK, but apparently meaningless
without
: fresh data.
:
: I was not able to successfully open my charts this morning.  orchart.exe
: generates program errors.  TS6 exits nastily with various processes hung.
: spent 1 hour on hold and never did speak to a TRAD support person.
:
: Now, 3 hours after the open TS6 still fails.  So much for precise
execution
: of my strategies!
:
: ***Is this happening to others out there, and if so, has anyone gotten
: through to TRAD to get the story on how and when this will be fixed?
:
: ***How are other TRAD subscribers and brokerage clients out there
surviving
: this situation?
:
: Disgusted,