TS6 Snafu - Daylight Savings Time

List -

TRAD informed users last Friday that there was a potential charting issue
related to the Daylight Savings Time transition that would take place this
past weekend.  On Saturday they released a new build which they asked
subscribers to install prior to mkt open this morning.  I installed it.
Initial tests on Sunday Morning were OK, but apparently meaningless without
fresh data.

I was not able to successfully open my charts this morning.  orchart.exe
generates program errors.  TS6 exits nastily with various processes hung. I
spent 1 hour on hold and never did speak to a TRAD support person.

Now, 3 hours after the open TS6 still fails.  So much for precise execution
of my strategies!

***Is this happening to others out there, and if so, has anyone gotten
through to TRAD to get the story on how and when this will be fixed?

***How are other TRAD subscribers and brokerage clients out there surviving
this situation?

Disgusted,
Rob Hartman