Re: Can't display charts from globalserver data

  • To: "Jimmy" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Can't display charts from globalserver data
  • From: "Sam" <sammy_4_1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:05:03 -0700

Hi Jimmy

Thanks to all who replied to my distress call. The glitch is fixed now.
Though  I dont know how.
I tried changing the days to display, reimport data,rebooting, even rolling
my compter to a date
a week ago with a ghost image but it didnt work. Also the daylight setting &
computer's clock
didnt have any relation to it.

Well, I put my laptop on standby & when I woke up in the morning it was
cured.So I dont know
what happened & what cured it. Maybe it was tired like I was at 4 am.. How
much does a little
nap can do for you. :-)

Regards
Sam