Can't display charts from globalserver data

Hi all#

I suddenly cant display charts in TS2001i with the
data in global server. I can display
third party ASCII & metastock charts but trying to
display data from Globalserver brings
an empty chart up.

The right sided y-axis shows as scale of 0.00 to 0.01
& the text on top left tells me the
close of last bar but open , high Low etc have no
values printed. When I right click & do edit data,
& go to globalserver, the data loads up correctly for
all the bars. However the chart remains blank.
I have tried importing the data from my backup but no
good. I haven't intentionally changed any
display settings. Help please!!!

Regards

Sam