Problem: Corrupted TS4 Tick Files

Dear Group,

System:  Computer #1: Dynastore for Quote.com into Computer #2: TS4.

My TS4 data files are corrupted, such that even if I delete all the data
and symbols from My Portfolio in the Omega data server, and then add
back the symbols and input freshly downloaded historical data, tick
charts won't chart in realtime (blank screen, eventual error message,
and crash).

Query: What TS4 files do I need to delete in order to eliminate all
vestiges of data from the TS4 data server so that I may begin fresh,
with new symbols and data?

Parenthetically, this came about, I believe, because my Dynastore
computer was set for the wrong date (ie, a date = tomorrow's date), so
it was passing today's data but stamped with tomorrow's date into my TS4
computer.  The TS4 computer then saved "today's" data with a
"tomorrow's" date.  When I deleted and restored all the data, it removed
the problematic data, but somehow, when I now try to chart today's data
stamped with the correct date, it inexplicably believes it already has
received the data for today, so nothing charts for tick charts, only for
minute charts.

Sincerely,

Richard