Re: Problem: Corrupted TS4 Tick Files

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 11:15:50AM -0500, TaoOfDow wrote:
> What TS4 files do I need to delete in order to eliminate all
> vestiges of data from the TS4 data server so that I may begin
> fresh, with new symbols and data?

Hi, Richard,

You've probably already done this, but if not, try changing the
data stream on your chart to another symbol, then change it back.
TS charts seem to remember a surprising amount about their data,
so sometimes it's necessary to kick them this way.

I assume you did the usual index rebuild after deleting the
offending data...?

Keep us posted on your progress.

Jim