Re: TRAD Commission changes

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TRAD Commission changes
  • From: "James Fulton" <captech2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:16:20 -0800

                I received the open letter message that Melody A. Blais of
Support Services Department sent to the omega-list, but received nothing
directly from TRAD. I called and customer service didn't know when or if any
notification would go out directly to clients other than what was posted on
the website.
I have no problem with that but it does seem like a another unusual tactic
or did I just get all wrong. I missed the communication and customer service
personnel weren't all fully informed....you decide....jimmy