AW: Stand alone program

Mike,

Wealth Lab Inc. would be able to deliver something like this. You can have
your own charting, portfolio, data update and generate signals for the next
day. It is basically a system with a stand alone software, correct?

We could even do that for you as a web based service, system, data,
portfolio and signals.

Since this group is for TS users only we should not further discuss the
possibilities of the Wealth Lab software here. Please email me privatly,
thanks.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com