Re: trad 10k report

They changed their business model because their previous model was not
viable.Selling software was not profitable.

Omega´s revenues are coming from the brokerage part of the business.

They should have financial problems in 11 or 17 months when the cash flow
becomes negative.According to omega´s business projections they need to
triple the revenues from the brokerage department to break even.The software
department since the marketing efforts have decreased considerably is
increasing the losses.

Their expectations seem very unrealistic inferring from the past development
of their business and it seems very probable they will go bankrupt.

You can always draw your own conclusions from the available information
http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/formpick.htm

Best regards.