From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "OmegaList" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: Re[2]: trad 10k report

Hello Kent,

ok you have forced my hand. here it is chuck thompson at esignal would
make  me  want to kiss and make up with cruz, if i had to pick between
them.  cruz  at least once knew what his program would do, thompson is
over  there  playing  with  a  beta esignal with some scripting engine
dreaming  that  it  will take ts place. just like cqg is also dreaming
with  their  little project. truth is no one at any of these companies
knows (read my mind for the real word) crap. i say just hang on and we
can  but  ts  for  a  couple  of bucks at auction and some nice office
furniture too.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx